1. You wake up on Monday morning, already tired before the work week has begun.
2. When someone asks you how you are, you say, "Good - busy!" like it's all one word.
3. You actively fantasize about a short hospital stay (nothing serious, of course), or about holing up in a hotel room alone where nobody can find you.
4. You're a caregiver for needy little children or elderly family members, or you're in charge of a bunch of people at work. (Bonus reason: You're the default parent.)
5. You nod your head along with this quote from the book Blue Mind by Wallace J. Nichols:
6. You have a love-hate relationship with your phone, full as it is of texts, work emails, carpool schedules, and Instagram photos of people doing fun and amazing things.
7. Oprah says you do:
8. You don't think you have time to rest:
9. You're human.
10. You're still reading Reclaiming Sunday Supper even though you hate to cook.